Getting to Santa Fe from Albuquerque
GETTING TO SANTA FE FROM ALBUQUERQUE
Santa fe is about an hour's drive North (~60mi) from Albuquerque.
ABQ SUNPORT is served by seven major commercial carriers: American, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United and US Airways.
Albuquerque International Sunport:
(505) 244-7700,2200 Sunport SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
Shuttles. Ground transportation can be found at the airport and provides shuttle service from ABQ to Santa fe. Reservations ahead of travel are strongly suggested.
- Sandia Shuttle www.sandiashuttle.com, (505) 474-5696
- Open 7 days a week 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Leaves Albuquerque every hour beginning at 8:45 a.m.
- Reservations and pre-payment with credit card required
- Cost (subject to change): $23.00 one-way. $43.00 round-trip,stops at all hotels
- Roadrunner Shuttle Services, www.roadrunnerinfo.com, (505) 424-4828
- Open 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- Santa Fe Shuttle 1-888-833-2300
- Open 7 days a week
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Requires 24 hour advance reservation
- Cost(subject to change): $21.00 one-way $38.00 round-trip, stops at all hotels
Train Service from Albuquerque. Railrunner
The train does not go to the airport. Bus and taxi service are available. The train has limited service on weekends.
More transportation options from Albuquerque. Follow this link to the City of Albuquerque official website.
More information about getting to and around Santa Fe. Follow this link and for more information about Santa Fe shuttle taxis and rental car services and this link for General Transportation Information.
More information about getting around New Mexico. Follow this link for more information about travel between and in New Mexico towns.